• Follow on Bloglovin

23 Apr 2010

Mustache Friday


It's the end of the workweek and I had an absolutely brilliant Friday! I have now been working at Wonderland WPA for a week, doing my placement. It started off a bit slow, I didn't have a lot to do. But yesterday was much better, and we had a really nice lunch out because there was three people who had their birthdays this week. Today was the best though, I worked on a really fun project, I enjoyed it so much. And then there was the mustache birthday celebration, what that was about I will leave unsaid, but it was hilarious for sure!


Anna channeling her inner Poirot!

PS. I did not draw the mustaches on in Photoshop! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...