• Follow on Bloglovin

12 Apr 2010

Wedding and Ice Cream!




The wedding was fantastic! Elin looked like a beauty queen! We had lots of fun, the ceremony was lovely and the food was really good, especially the meze. But I'm a schmuck cause I forgot my camera, aaaargh! Rico is gonna give me his photos so I'll post some as soon as I get them. I can't believe one of my best friends is married, but I'm so happy for them.

Yesterday we went to Stockholm and met up with Ulrica, she is awesome! We had a really nice time with her and her boyfriend Jimmy. And the sun finally came out so we had this year's first ice cream outside, yummie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...