• Follow on Bloglovin

16 Nov 2010

Barcelona Part 2

My brother flew in from Sweden and joined us!
We had dinner at a place that had nice food and terrible service!
The next day we went to a fantastic food market...
where we had gelati...
and looked at the beautiful food, they had absolutely everything!


Then James and I went to "Casa de Batlló" a house Gaudi designed in 1877. It is now a museum and it was amazing! I always wanted to see it. There are no straight lines in the building.
The roof with the "Dragon Spine"


Me in front of the mosaic wall in the back terrace.

I love the corridor!
In the evening we went to an amazing restaurant called "Montiel" in the art district. The waiter was fabulous, so nice and knowledgeable.
We had the tasting menu, this ham was maybe the best course according to me! I never had such good cured ham before. With the ham there was lovely bread that we rubbed tomatoes and garlic on.
Dad also liked the ham!
Some of the others thought these sardines were a little bit bland but I thought they were delicious!
Mommy!
The second dessert, chocolate cake and raspberry sorbet, mmm!
The next day we went to Peter's friends flat and had breakfast on her roof terrace.
Peter, dad and James.
Mom...
and me!
We went back to the food market for a bit...
and had a smoothie.
Then we had to go back to London, but hopefully we'll be back soon!

1 Comments:

Alivia said...

I love these pictures! So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...