• Follow on Bloglovin

21 Dec 2010

Josie's Leaving Dinner


Last night I went out to see my friend Josefine, she is moving back to Sweden, so we had a leaving dinner for her. First we went to "Winter Wonderland" in Hyde Park, it's a Christmas market + theme park with a German theme. A bit on the hysterical side we thought, and very expensive, but we did have some really nice pancake-type snacks.
Then we went to a Korean restaurant for dinner. But first we gave each other some Christmas gifts.
I got this super cute Christmas tree decoration that Josie had made...
and I made her this hairband as a leaving present.
She liked it a lot!
I had Ginseng tea with ginger and honey, yum!
For starters we had these Korean pancakes, I forgot what they are called... but they are delicious.
For main course I had bibimbap with seared beef sashimi. They bring it in a hot bowl and at the table they mix the ingredients with an egg and spicy sauce.
It was really good!
After dinner we went to have a look at the Christmas decorations at Carnaby Street, a famous shopping street in London. Here's the window at Liberty store.
The xmas decorations were really cool!
Josefine and Raquel.
I'll miss you Josie!

2 Comments:

cb said...

you made a great headband so so cute!! i LOVE korean food. those pancakes look so so delicious as well as the bibimbap!

ox,
cb

Josefine said...

I'll miss you too sweetheart! Vi måste träffas snart igen! Kram kram!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...