• Follow on Bloglovin

15 Jan 2011

My New Favourite Baking Show



This morning James and I had a big breakfast while we watched a new food program - "Baking Made Easy" with Lorraine Pascal. I absolutely love this show! Not just because baking is my favourite thing to do in the kitchen, but all the recipes looked amazing and so yummie, I want to try all of them! The presenter Lorraine is lovely, she's really charming and you can tell she's very passionate about baking as well (not to mention extremely beautiful!). If you haven't seen this show I recommend watching it on BBC iPlayer.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

cb said...

sounds awesome but sadly i have tried to watch bbc programs but they never work...plus we don't have cable so that doesn't help either...boo!

xo,
cb

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...