• Follow on Bloglovin

23 Sept 2011

Savvy September Sponsors!

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I'd like to start my weekend with presenting these fab sponsors of mine, they are all so cute! Check out these savvy bloggers and shops, you won't regret it!

Hi, my name's Steph. I live in Seattle with my dashing fiance Dean and our portly cat Schnitzel. They are my two greatest loves but I also really like comics, fairy tales, indie pop, and theme parties. Hometown Unicorn is a diary for my daily adventures and a means of motivating myself to finish a slew of half-done craft projects.


blog | the gentleman scientist


My name is Randi and I have been a fabric lover for a long time - ever since I was little andmy grandma carted me to the fabric store every weekend. It always seemed magical to spend time in her "fabric closet" looking through her fabrics, ribbons and buttons and dreaming of what those goodies might become.


My shop "Fresh-Squeezed Fabrics" aims to carry the best in modern, designer fabrics for the sewing enthusiast. My products are high-quality and will meet most of your crafting needs. Ihave been serving my wonderful customers for 4 years now!


shop | blog




Hi I'm Cristie of The City Bird's Shop. I'm so happy with my new collection. It was inspired by my recent trip to the Redwood's forests in Northern California and my deep passion for tribal prints and patterns. I used reclaimed leather and I handpainted the gold patterns & accented each with a lemon shark tooth. This collection speaks to who I am as a designer and the passion that I evoke for the world around me.


Hello! You are welcome to come and visit my blog, you'll find unique and OOAK handmade goodies! Nail polish jewelry, handbags, purses, necklaces and much more. And, of course, my bunnies. I hope to meet you there!

blog | etsy shop | twitter | pinterest

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

love that fluffy crafty bunny. that stuff looks adorable!

{I have a Kate Spade giveaway going on now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

i love being introduced and meeting new peeps! thanks for the feature on your new sponsors Lisa. they sure do look SAVVY! happy weekend. xoox ♥

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

hey Lisa, quick note...Steph's links are showing a 404 error right now but i'll google search her cos i can't resist that teaser of a rad photo they chose! ♥

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Thanks so much for the heads up Lynn! xx L

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...