• Follow on Bloglovin

7 Oct 2011

Eileen Fisher Store Opening

Last night I went to the launch of a new store of US brand Eileen Fisher, in St Martin's Courtyard in Covent Garden.
Eileen Fisher is a womenswear label that is known for its great materials and time-less elegance with a trendy twist. The opening of the brand's first UK store was of course celebrated with champagne!
I wore my new LBD from Zara.
The Eileen Fisher collection was fab, lovely materials in earthy colour palettes with contrasting pops of bright greens/yellows and purple.
I really liked these chunky knitted scarfs...
But my favourite was this short grey coat, shown here by the lovely Kat!
They also had great silky shirts and blouses. I love this petroleum blue one. Time to start writing a xmas list perhaps... :)
Check out more of Eileen Fisher's A/W collection on their website.

4 Comments:

she. said...

i visited a Eileen Fisher shop over the summer, the clothing was lovely, unfortunately I spent all my holiday money before I got there.

Samantha K said...

That grey coat is to die for.

ms.composure said...

AMAZING pictures! and i LOVE LOVE the black dress!!

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
http://infintelifefitness.com

Anonymous said...

Those "chunky" scarves are my absolute favorite! I have one in like every color imaginable so I can always match :).

I was wondering if any of you have ever done one of their reviews? They ask for feedback about your purchase to help other shoppers and apparently influence their design team. I'm wondering if they offer any perks to the people who write reviews. Does anyone know how it works?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...