• Follow on Bloglovin

25 Dec 2011

Christmas Eve

Yesterday we celebrated Christmas at my parents' house, there was lots of good food, pressies and family fun!
I decorated our tree, how cool is this dinosaur decoration?

In our family, we have a tradition of wearing silly christmas hats, the collection keeps growing each year!

In Sweden it's tradition to eat roast ham on Christmas Eve...
As well as smoked and "gravad" salmon.

James was very excited about the food!
Then of course we have lots of different types of amazing herrings...
My sweet cousin Julia.
I made more mintkisses...
As always, it was wonderful to come home and spend time with my family, that's the most important thing about Christmas after all!

13 Comments:

Steph said...

The dinosaur ornament is amazing... as are the silly hats- I think the best Christmases are the ones with warmth and silliness.

Merry Christmas, Lisa!

Unknown said...

Looks so much fun! I love your photography type pictures, they're so good. xx

Beaute Sombre said...

Merry CHristmas doll!

SDiB said...

Want that dinosaur <3 amazing!!

Merry Christmas xxx

sweet harvest moon said...

Funny pictures! Merry Christmas!

cb said...

looks like such a great christmas! love the hats and yes that dinosaur ornament is super cute!
xo,
cb

Unknown said...

this looks like it was a lovely holiday. Random question: since you're swedish and your hubby is english- how does the whole language thing with the fam work? Does everyone speak english??

Ida said...

Mysigt! Älskar dinosaurien i granen!

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

To Emily:
Yes everyone in my family speaks English except one of my uncles, when we see him we have to translate but it's no problem. James understands a little Swedish but only knows how to say a few phrases :)

xo Lisa

Me And My Sweets said...

haha, I really enjoyed your silly hats! Looks like you had a really great time!! :-)

Chrissy said...

Aw, you guys look so cute! Love your headbands and hats! Looks like you had a wonderful time and the food looks delicious! xxx

Nicole @ Three 31 said...

I love the crazy and fun hats, what a wonderful family tradition!!!!! I'm trying to convince my folks to start taking pictures with "ugly sweaters" because it never fails, somebody always shows up wearing something that's less-than-stellar ...... we'll see about 2012!!!

Nicole @ Three 31
http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

sooooooooo, i kinda sorta TOTALLY want to be inserted into your family asap!!!! what a blast and those headbands ROCK! xo ♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...