• Follow on Bloglovin

8 Feb 2013

The Best Cheesecake in the World


Please excuse this totally bragalicious post but I just had to tell you about this cheesecake I made the other day, it was bloody amazing.
It may look quite simple but it was just phenomenal, perfect creamy yet light texture, lovely flavour with a hint of vanilla and fresh lemon... I could go on but instead I'm just gonna say if you love cheese cake (like me) you have to give it a go! Find the recipe here.

PS. I left it in the oven for 15 mins longer than it said in the recipe (on the initial bake on 200 degrees).
PPS. I didn't use a table top mixer, I just mixed all the ingredients with an electrical whisk and that worked absolutely fine.

5 Comments:

Carly said...

This looks amazing! I absolutely adore cheesecake. xxx

Ellen Grace said...

Looks so yummy!

A little bit Unique

x

Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

Jeane M. said...

Sinfully delightful and craving for some of this! Cheesecake tops my baking list this hearts day just perfect. Got my eye on your next posts.

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh man, this looks like such a delight! I've never tried to make a cheesecake, maybe now is the time.

Amy Powell said...

it's been forever since I had a cheesecake. this looks great!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...