• Follow on Bloglovin

13 Apr 2013

New Blog Background

This week has been really busy for me, I have worked on my new products for the Pulse show. It's fun but also a bit stressful, I made a mistake when I ordered some fabric to be printed, mixing up the dpi causing the print to be too large... It's a lot to think about when you are both designer and production manager in one! But thankfully the printing company is very helpful and they'll be able to re-print it for me in time for my deadline.

This pattern I've put as the blog background will be on one new product, what it is I will show soon!

Hope you'll have  a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...